Had enough of Monopoly yet? Apparently EA and Hasbro don’t seem to think so. They have just announced a new version of their hit board game Monopoly, slated to arrive on the world’s biggest social network- Facebook. Called Monopoly Millionaires, it will allow people from all over the world to participate in this game of making money without being in the same room or even country at once. The fact that the game will be made available for free and is integrated within Facebook as an app is going to draw a lot of potential players. The game plays similarly to the original game except that it introduces new social elements into the game where the amount of friends a player has will determine the his or her success in the game. Players interested in trying out Monopoly Millionaires can head here. Be sure to have a Facebook account though, and let us know what you think of the game.
Next Story: Modular laptops make it easy to recycle
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20