mophie is most probably well know for their juice pack air that offers a dual solution via a single implementation – we’re talking about offering protection for your beloved iPhone 4 while delivering additional juice, since everyone knows that using your iPhone to chat, text message, update your social network status, reply emails and play Angry Birds sap a whole lot of battery within the day. mophie has made available pre-orders for its new juice pack air that will play nice with the Verizon and AT&T iPhone 4. It basically doubles your handset’s battery, and to prove its pedigree, it picked up an Innovations Design and Engineering Award in the portable power category at CES 2011. Expect it to ship at the end of this month after placing a $79.95 pre-order for the mophie juice pack air as it comes in soft-touch black with a brushed silver band, although those who want the soft-touch red and glossy white versions will have to wait until later next month.
Next Story: Nokia Bubbles arrives at Beta Labs
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June