Do you browse through Kickstarter from time to time to check out the kind of devices and ideas that need funding, because you do not have the dough to be an angel investor on a major scale? Well, surely you would have come across the MORE/REAL Stylus caps if you’re a regular there, where it intends to turn your pen into a stylus, thanks to a stainless-steel cap which fits over your pen in the form of a conductive rubber tip. This rubber tip lets the stylus glide over the tablet’s screen with a natural feel for that touch of class. Having already passed its $15,000 target, the project has in fact received over $16,500 from more than donors. If you place a pre-order for one of these, it will cost a pledge of $20. Throw $290 their way and you will be on the receiving end of 4 sets of stylus caps, not to mention a limited edition set of stylus caps in brass. Individual sets will comprise of a trio of tips, where one will cater for a Sharpie, the other for a Bic and the last one for a Fineliner.
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone