Apple seems to be the perfect fodder when it comes to rumors, and the company certainly doesn’t fail to disappoint (on certain levels, of course) as we now have rumor mills churning out whispers of the next generation iPhone being powered by an A5 processor alongside a 4-inch display. The A5 processor will be an enhanced version of the A4 that will see action in the second-generation iPad, and the 4-inch display is there so that it will be able to compete with its peers in the industry. Of course, others speculate that the screen bump will nudge the new iPhone towards the more basic tablet market segment, although you have to be forewarned that 4-inch of viewing real estate is a whole lot different to 7-inches. All the mentioned “tips” hail from Digitimes, who frankly, haven’t had too good a track record when it comes to turning rumors into fact.
Next Story: LG Revolution spotted running on Android 2.2.2
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch