This article was filed in and was tagged with coolpix and nikon.
What makes the Nikon Coolpix P500 so different from all the other Coolpix models to date? How about a 36x zoom, which is the longest ever included into the Coolpix range? This full-featured compact camera will feature the indefatigable NIKKOR lens that delivers accurate detail, brilliant color and amazing clarity. Apart from that, it will also feature Nikon’s EXPEED C2 high performance digital image processing engine that will complement other functions including Scene Auto Selector, Best Shot Selector and Smart Portrait System.
For a compact digital camera, its 36x wide-angle optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens will open up a new “ultra-telephoto” premium compact niche market, letting you shoot super wide-angle 22.5mm to a staggering 810mm (35mm equivalent), while the 12.1-megapixel backside illumination CMOS sensor makes shooting in low light conditions a snap. Out later this March for $399.95, you can choose from either black or red colors. [Press Release]
Next Story: Sigma DP2x compact camera with Foveon X3 sensor
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2014-03-14: Nikon 1 V3 Official Sample Photos Released
- 2013-09-05: Nikon Coolpix P7800, S02 Cameras And LD-1000 LED Movie Light Announced
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S5200 Picks Up FCC Approval
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix S9500 Is A Compact Camera With A Powerful 12X Zoom
- 2013-01-29: Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2013-01-29: Nikon Coolpix AW110/AW110s Are Hardy Shooters