One good thing about concepts is this – you can more or less put in whatever you fancy without worrying about the repercussions, since you need not worry about technology that is unavailable but instead, let your imagination loose. The Orbo series of watches will feature unusual dials, where among the series would include the Temp, the Date and the Stop, where all of them sport orbiting digital displays that are mounted on top of the standard analogue dial. The secondary displays will show off the temperature or date, which of course, depends on the model. As for the Stop, it is a Chronograph that boasts a cluster of secondary displays. It does seem as though they’re worth entering the production line though.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-11-01: Cadence offers Binary Day specials
- 2010-01-22: Casio GA-100/100A G-Shock watches