Just how far reaching are the tentacles of iOS-powered devices when it comes to browsing the Internet? You might be surprised to hear that over 2% of the world’s Web traffic as the answer, boasting a share of more than 5% in both the U.K. and Australia in the beginning of this year alone. The growth of iOS market share grew the most over the holidays, which is logical since Apple’s devices tend to end up as gifts during that particular period. Economy crisis? What’s that? It would be interesting to see whether other mobile platforms, especially Android which has the best chance in writing, is able to catch up with Apple’s trail. This just goes to show that having a mobile device-friendly page is crucial these days to your organization if you want to spread your net the widest.
Next Story: Chrome surpasses 10% market share
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]