Perhaps in this day and age, personal and intimate conversations are no longer that treasured any more since we tend to communicate electronically via emails and text messages. Path intends to add a more human touch, letting you comment and converse around your own moments as well as friends’ moments in real time via Path Chat. Similar to their other offering, Emotion, Path hopes that Chat on the iOS platform will let you “interact in a more personal way with close friends and family.” Currently in version 1.4 for the iPhone, you will be able to give it a go here via the App Store. For those who have tried it, how do you find it?
- 2013-06-27 Facebook Chat Rooms Reportedly Being Tested
- 2011-07-06 Facebook launches Group Chat, New Design and Video Calling
- 2011-05-26 ooVoo video chat app for iPhone released
- 2011-05-13 TinyChat launches location-based video group chat
- 2011-04-07 Skype for Windows updated: improves video call quality to mobile devices