What if your next generation iPhone is capable of achieving a graphical performance which is a 100 times better than that of the iPhone 4? Sounds phenomenal (and some say impossible), but PowerVR believes that their very own PowerVR 6 mobile graphics chipset, also known as Rogue, is capable of doing so by delivering an exponential speed boost of at least 20 times and up to a 100 times faster compared to the SGX500 series graphics that are in use currently. Of course, you would probably be concerned that at such performance levels, the battery life would deteriorate. We’re pleased to say that this is not the case – at least from PowerVR’s mouth, since it will not consume anything more than one milliwatt of power, making the PowerVR 6 series more than suitable for smartphones and tablets.
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-14: Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study
- 2014-04-03: Grush, Connected Toothbrush with Games