The folks over at Pocket-lint recently spoke to Samsung at the European Forum 2011 event and learnt that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S 2 will be able to stream live TV shows from Samsung’s latest smart TVs. Using the second tuner that will be present on their smart TVs, the mobile devices will be turned into mobile televisions that can be used around the house. No additional details were mentioned, such as whether it will work on their older devices such as the Galaxy Tab or Galaxy S and whether their upcoming Galaxy S WiFi models will support it either, but it looks like Samsung has the means to provide Sammy fans with a completely integrated Samsung home in the near future.
Next Story: 8.9″ Samsung Galaxy Tab to arrive next month?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-12-15 Samsung Galaxy Tab is "The tablet Apple tried to stop."
- 2011-09-28 iLuv announces a whole range of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S2 accessories
- 2011-09-12 Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets FCC approval for T-Mobile