This article was filed in and was tagged with oled, oled tv and Sony.
Sony has rolled out a new range of OLED monitors that come in 17″ and 25″ sizes, where they will deliver professional hyper accurate color reproduction alongside perfect image quality – doing so without flooding your eyes with motion blur when it deals with fast speed objects including sports events. The OLED TVs themselves will come in a super slim aluminum body that is easy on the eyes, measuring a mere 148mm in depth while boasting a host of connectivity options such as HDMI, DisplayPort, 3G-SDI, SD-SDI and HD-SDI. Hitting Japan this coming May 25th and in July for the 25″ and 17″ models, respectively, they’re gonna be pretty pricey – so you’d best be prepared to bust that bank account of yours!
Next Story: Motorola Droid X 2 pictured?
- 2014-04-24 Sony Brings Its Background Defocus Camera App Onto Google Play
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2013-10-02 Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype
- 2013-09-11 New PS Vita LCD Screen Compared To Previous Model's OLED Screen
- 2013-01-07 Sony Unveils 56-inch 4K OLED TV Prototype Capable Of 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution
- 2012-07-16 Sony medical-grade OLED monitor receives FDA approval
- 2010-02-15 Sony Plans To End OLED TV Sales In Japan