Wow, things sure aren’t going great for Epic 4G owners. After releasing the Android 2.2 update for the Epic 4G (Samsung Galaxy S on Sprint) three days ago, Sprint has removed the update from their servers. Reasons for the removal? Increased support calls reporting issues such as data connectivity, and problems reading files off the SD card. The update has been suspended until further notice, but as for those of you who had phones messed up by the update – tough luck. The only solution would be a hard reset of the phone. It looks like Epic 4G owners will have to wait for their Froyo…again.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2010-12-27: Android 2.2 Froyo update for Epic 4G delayed again?
- 2010-09-29: Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Update Coming Tomorrow Will Fix 3G Upload Speeds
- 2010-10-04: Samsung Epic 4G Update Rolled Out Again After Being Pulled