Ever wished you could enjoy 3D surround sound on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad device? Well, the folks at SRS Labs have come up with the iWow 3D Audio Adapter that allows you to do that. Plugging into the charge/sync port of the iPhone or iPad, all you have to do is plug in your own headphones to the adapter (or purchase the model with built-in headphones) and run the provided app to customize the sound pumping through the headphones. At $79.99 it’s a bit pricey, but if you really want 3D audio from your iOS device, it might be worth it. Head over to the SRS Labs website to find out more about the iWow 3D Audio Adapter.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Follow: 3d, Apple Inc, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,