You will need a decent amount of brain power if you were to solve a standard Rubik’s Cube, but check out this design by Jason Freeny. It will certain gross out certain quarters who lay eyes upon it, that’s for sure, and we do hope that it will not come in some sort of soft, gel-like texture – that would like be the ultimate gross out. Of course, we’re thinking that being made out of solid plastic, it would be a whole lot easier to solve, but the lack of colors on all six sides, using only brain patterns, might prove to be a whole lot more challenging than you initially thought.
- 2014-03-13: CUBESTORMER 3 Intends To Solve Rubik’s Cube
- 2013-12-04: Building Turns Into One Gigantic Rubik’s Cube
- 2013-03-26: Man Solves Three Rubik's Cubes While Juggling
- 2011-11-14: App Cube is a geeky take on Rubik's Cube
- 2011-05-31: World's fastest Rubik's cube solving machine does it in a little over 10-seconds