Despite all the advances in technology nowadays, one thing that will always remain in the hearts of audiophiles everywhere is the turntable. There’s just something magical about the sound of a needle placed over a spinning vinyl record that can’t be recreated with digital technology. And let’s not forget –who doesn’t love the oversized album covers that come along with the records? Well if you own a bunch of records and your turn table is broken, fret not – you won’t have to spend a fortune replacing your turn table. The folks at Evergreen have just released a USB Record Player Turntable (DN-USB-TP01) – like its name says, this record player connects to your computer through a USB cable and outputs the audio on your through your computer instead. Though the turntable also has analog audio output jacks for those of you with suitable speakers. Relive the days of the vinyl today on your very own computer. The DN-USB-TP01 is on sale now for around $49 here.
Next Story: Xtreamer Prodigy media streamer coming soon
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2010-01-16: Briefcase USB Turntable