Now that the iPhone is finally on Verizon’s network, it looks like the carrier is doing all it can to push it out of the door into the hands of consumers. Verizon has just announced a new promotion where new FiOS subscribers who sign up for their qualifying triple/quad play get a $200 reward card which can be used to purchase the Verizon iPhone 4 (or any other device from them) and will get a $5-$20 monthly discount off their plan. It definitely sounds like a great deal – after all who doesn’t want fast broadband coupled with a TV service and an iPhone 4 thrown into the mix? Especially since the iPhone works with the FiOS app for you to control your TV and DVR. Head here for more details on the promotion. Hit the break to watch the FiOS/iPhone commercial.
Next Story: D-Link Boxee Box now supports Netflix and VUDU
- New Apple iPhone Borrows Design Cues From iPhone 5c And 7G iPod Nano [Rumor]
- Apple Technology Takes Device Aging Into Consideration
- Maps For iOS 8 To Come With Radical Improvements [Report]
- Untethered iOS 7.1 Jailbreak Not Possible
- Samsung Isn't Facing Manufacturing Issues With Apple's A8 Processor [Report]