Consumer Reports has recently announced that the Verizon iPhone 4 didn’t make their list of recommended phones. Why? The same reason as before – the whole antenna-gate issue that made the AT&T iPhone 4 famous when it was released. The Verizon iPhone 4 is also prone to drop calls in certain areas, according to Consumer Reports. Here’s what they had to say: “The Verizon iPhone 4 closely resembles the original AT&T iPhone 4 in many positive respects, including offering great multimedia functionality, a sharp screen, and the best MP3 player we’ve seen on a phone…Unfortunately, it also shares with its sibling the possibility of compromised performance in low-signal conditions when used without a bumper or case.” But regardless of what they said about the first iPhone 4, that didn’t stop it from being the one of the hottest selling phones in the world. What do you think of the whole iPhone 4 reception issue? Blown out of proportion or something very real?
Publisher’s note: either way, customers just don’t seem to care.RELATED
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, iphone 4, Verizon,