It seems like people who got their hands on the iPhone at the Verizon event and reported the “death grip” issue to be history were wrong. In case you didn’t know, the iPhone suffers from a problem that has been nicknamed the “Death Grip” or “Antennagate”. Basically, if you hold and iPhone the wrong way, you can make it lose its celluar and WiFi signal. The issue was a problem that featured the AT&T iPhone 4 but was said to be gone from the Verizon iPhone 4 due to changes in the antenna, but it looks like the antenna wasn’t changed at all, or it made no difference. Fortunately, just like the AT&T iPhone, these grip issues can be solved with the use of a bumper case. Hit the break to watch a test video showing off the iPhone 4′s antenna issues. If you’re thinking about getting the iPhone 4 but you’re still on the fence about it, why not have a look at our iPhone 4 review?
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans