It seems like people who got their hands on the iPhone at the Verizon event and reported the “death grip” issue to be history were wrong. In case you didn’t know, the iPhone suffers from a problem that has been nicknamed the “Death Grip” or “Antennagate”. Basically, if you hold and iPhone the wrong way, you can make it lose its celluar and WiFi signal. The issue was a problem that featured the AT&T iPhone 4 but was said to be gone from the Verizon iPhone 4 due to changes in the antenna, but it looks like the antenna wasn’t changed at all, or it made no difference. Fortunately, just like the AT&T iPhone, these grip issues can be solved with the use of a bumper case. Hit the break to watch a test video showing off the iPhone 4′s antenna issues. If you’re thinking about getting the iPhone 4 but you’re still on the fence about it, why not have a look at our iPhone 4 review?
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-14: iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone