It seems like people who got their hands on the iPhone at the Verizon event and reported the “death grip” issue to be history were wrong. In case you didn’t know, the iPhone suffers from a problem that has been nicknamed the “Death Grip” or “Antennagate”. Basically, if you hold and iPhone the wrong way, you can make it lose its celluar and WiFi signal. The issue was a problem that featured the AT&T iPhone 4 but was said to be gone from the Verizon iPhone 4 due to changes in the antenna, but it looks like the antenna wasn’t changed at all, or it made no difference. Fortunately, just like the AT&T iPhone, these grip issues can be solved with the use of a bumper case. Hit the break to watch a test video showing off the iPhone 4′s antenna issues. If you’re thinking about getting the iPhone 4 but you’re still on the fence about it, why not have a look at our iPhone 4 review?
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-22 iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-22 Apple Patents Tech That Can Block Users From Texting While Driving