It is uncertain why the HTC ThunderBolt that was revealed at the same time as the Motorola Xoom at CES has yet to be released, but the Android phone that was rumored to be on sale in February has still yet to make an appearance in stores. It seems like Motorola senses that folks waiting for the device have been pretty restless about it and posted a statement on their official Facebook page to address the issue. It says:
Hey fans, we appreciate all the excitement about the anticipated launch of the ThunderBolt by HTC. We’re excited too! Verizon 4G LTE is America’s fastest, most advanced 4G network & we want to ensure the advanced technology behind our first 4G LTE phone is flawless. We will announce its release date as soon as it is confirmed. Thanks for your support & patience while we work to bring you the ThunderBolt by HTC.
Well let’s hope their first 4G LTE phone will be worth the wait. Anybody still holding out for the ThunderBolt?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-06-26: Gingerbread coming soon for HTC Thunderbolt
- 2011-04-29: Verizon HTC ThunderBolt update ready to roll out
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?
- 2011-03-16: Skype completely removed from HTC ThunderBolt?