Product designers out there are probably trying to get on Mother Nature’s good side recently. Now after the Ashcraft Aria eco-friendly concept headphones, we’ve discovered the Woody Ear concept earbuds that have wooden covers on the earbuds, making it look a lot more eco-friendly when compared to the plastic earbuds that we’re used to. A volume controller for these earbuds are included on the cable and the volume can be toggled by twisting the controller, which is marginally different from the usual button presses that we’re used to, so it gets some extra points for its good design.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept