The iPad 2 rumors just won’t seem to stop and next up the Wall Street Journal claims that the iPad 2 is already in production. According to “people familiar with the matter”, the next-generation iPad will be much thinner and lighter, and obviously will include a front-facing camera for video calls. One thing that is still open to debate is whether the tablet will feature an upgraded display or not, and we’ve been receiving conflicting reports about that. Finally, the tablet is said to be available on AT&T and Verizon, while T-Mobile and Sprint seem to have been left out.
Next Story: Google Translate app now official for the iPhone
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-09-20: iPad 2 comes to China with 3G this Wednesday
- 2011-09-01: Foxconn to ship 20M iPads to Apple in Q3 2011
- 2011-08-02: iPad Head Girl