Remember your old school car alarm? Press the button on the dongle, and the alarm will be activated or de-armed, and depending on which state it is in, it will emit a beep or two. Well, transfer that idea over to the world of bicycles and you get the Acousto Optical Lock concept. Instead of walking up and down a rack of bicycles, trying to search your memory as to the last place where you locked yours up, the Acousto Optical Lock makes short work of all that pacing since it will send an audio signal while lighting up, where the latter works great in low light conditions or at night. Just make sure you don’t lose the key fob! We do wonder whether there is any alarm associated with this to deter would-be burglars.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept