If you thought you’ve seen the last of the “Hero” games from Activision, well you were wrong. After announcing that Guitar Hero and DJ Hero were officially discontinued, it looks like they’re not done with the Hero franchise. The folks over at Kotaku have reported that Activision will be releasing a new musical game called Dance Hero. No details of the game have been revealed except 4 song titles that will be found on it. Expect it to arrive on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii since all 3 consoles are now capable of motion control based gaming. Will this spawn a whole new generation of dancing games? Looks like we’ll have to wait and see.
- 2014-02-21: New Tony Hawk Game Confirmed
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-06: Call Of Duty Franchise To Get 3 Year Dev Cycle
- 2013-11-25: Activision Claims Crash Bandicoot Has Not Been Sold To Sony
- 2013-11-22: Atari 2600 Action Figures Pays Homage To Activision's Heroes