Apple has just rolled out another software update 4.2.1 for its second generation Apple TV set top box, where it will fix the bug that has caused screen flickering where older high-definition TVs are concerned. It seems that the flickering issue came about after folks made the upgrade to version 4.2, although we didn’t experience such with your HDTVs. Still, to be on the safe side, you can always download the update straight from the device – and bear in mind that this update will play nice only with the second-generation Apple TV which was released in 2010. Apart from increasing the number of TVs which are compatible with it, it will also address the “Wake from Sleep” issue while increasing overall stability and performance. Have you installed your update already, and how did you find it?
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]