If you happen to be a U-Verse or DSL customer of AT&T, then chances are pretty good you would loathe May 2nd since that is when AT&T is set to impose a 150GB data cap on its DSL users, while U-verse users will be on the receiving end of a 250GB cap. Of course, if you decide to take the chance and exceed the limits by three times or more, then penalties will be imposed – that is $10 per 50GB over the limit. Although notices will be sent to customers from March 18th onwards, you might as well read about it here first before you get a cardiac arrest sometime later this week. On the bright side, at least AT&T will deliver alerts as you approach 65%, 90% and 100% of your data allowance to prepare you in advance.
Next Story: Lenovo Classmate+ PC announced
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants