If text isn’t expressive enough for you and you’re too camera shy to record video messages to post on Facebook, BabbleOn might be what you need. BabbleOn Technologies has just launched a new app that allows users to record and post voice messages on both BabbleOn.com and Facebook. Fully integrating itself with the social network, all users have to do is log in with their Facebook account to get started. Users can then record their voice messages (called “babbles”) to post on their own walls or on their friends’ walls. If extra annotation is needed, there’s the ability to add custom text through its simple an intuitive user interface. Expect to hear bootleg recordings from concerts or keynotes at events instantly once this catches on. The app is available for iPhones, Android phones and BlackBerry phones on their respective app stores. Download the app for free today now and give it a shot, let us know what you think about it.
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes
- Follow: Android, blackberry, Facebook, iPhone, messages, service, social, text, voice,