If you’re a fan of Casio G-Shock watches, and you’re a fan of the environment, there’s probably nothing better than being able to combine the two – and that’s what Casio did. They have just released the second line of Limited Edition Go Green Project watches – eco-friendly G-Shocks. Both watches are solar powered, which makes use of the sun’s energy to keep the watch juiced when outdoors. Both watches are shock and water resistant, have world time, stopwatches, countdown timers and backlights, while the GR7900EW-7 has a Tide and a Moon Graph. The G6900EW-7 on the other hand is build like the G-Shock DW6900 – for fans of the classic design. In addition to the watches’ green features; they come packaged in recycled paper packaging to keep with the whole theme. No word on pricing or when they’ll reach the US.
Next Story: Amazon launches Cloud Player
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell