The Droid X 2 that started getting some attention earlier this year was rumored to be a monster of a phone. It was touted to be a major update to one of Motorola’s most popular Android phones. A dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 1GB of RAM, 4.3″ 540 x 960 display, 8 megapixel camera, running Android 2.2. However, according to a product sheet for the Motorola Droid X 2 from SCK Kiosks, the phone seems to be getting a downgrade instead of an upgrade. Apparently, the upcoming so called Droid X 2 from Motorola will be the same as the first Droid X, except that it will pack a 2GB SD card instead of 16GB. Let’s hope this issue is just a case of bad naming.
Next Story: Baseball pitchers to wear helmets in the future?
- 2013-12-10: Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19: PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01: Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18: PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2011-08-25: Droid 2 Gingerbread update detailed
- 2011-08-15: Droid X Gingerbread update fix released
- 2011-04-12: New Motorola Droid X Gingerbread update leaked