Boy, this didn’t take too long. 24 hours or so after AT&T let it be known that they will be offering the LG Optimus 3D to the US market in the form of the Thrill 4G, it seems that the handset itself has surfaced in the FCC, where it is listed as LG model P920 and is good for UMTS II and IV bands. That makes it a non-international handset, and is possibly destined for a Canadian release unless it was specially constructed to support both AT&T and T-Mobile’s high-speed networks. Other than that, the documents do not offer any additional insight into the handset, but with it appearing on the FCC, you can bet your bottom hard-earned dollar that it is on its way to the general market soonest possible.
Next Story: HTC Sense UI receives update, so what's new?
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-24: LG G Pad 8.3 With LTE Might Knock On Verizon’s Door
- 2013-11-21: LG G Flex For Sprint Passes Through The FCC
- 2013-11-17: LG G Flex For AT&T And T-Mobile Pass Through The FCC
- 2013-09-12: Could This Be The Nexus 5?