Google’s nifty “instant previews” feature that was introduced to desktop browsers in November last year has finally made its way to the small screen on our mobile phones. Android (2.2 and above) and iOS (4.0 and above) users will get to use this time (and bandwidth for those who have limited data plans) saving feature when searching on Google with their phones. All users have to do is enter the search term in the box like they normally do, and then hit search. The regular results page will appear, but this time there will be a magnifying glass next to the search result. Hit it and an “instant preview” window will pop up, giving you thumbnails of the first page of search results. Try it now by going to Google on your mobile device. Hit the break to watch a video of Google Instant Preview in action on the mobile phone.
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Twitter Quietly Removes Option To Direct Messaging Anyone
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Facebook For Android Updated With TV Show Reminders
- Follow: Android, Google, iOS, mobile, phone, search,