Electric cars and similar types of vehicles look set to populate our roads more and more in the future, and that potential explosion can be unleashed when there are also enough places to charge up said modes of transportation. After all, who wants to drive around on a near-empty battery while taking the chance of seeing a charging station right up ahead? Google is here to save the day, introducing an electric vehicle charging station database to their Google Maps application, letting technologically savvy drivers locate the right places to juice up their rides whenever they travel to unfamiliar places.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2012-12-19: Google Adds 'See Inside' Button In Search Results
- 2012-07-31: Google Maps now shows you NYC subway alerts
- 2012-04-27: Google Maps GL gets enhanced 3D experience with 3D buildings