Grasshopper Manufacture, the game development studio behind titles such as Flower, Sun, and Rain; Killer7, and No More Heroes, will be releasing their first game designed for iOS in the near future. Called Frog Minutes, all proceeds of the game will go towards helping Japan get back up on its feet after the recent tsunami and earthquakes earlier this month. Besides the title and logo of the game, no other details were announced, but coming from Grasshopper Manufacture, you can expect the unexpected. No word on when it will reach the App Store, but keep your eyes peeled. After all, helping out with charity and getting a game in the process doesn’t sound like a bad deal at all.
Next Story: Samsung QWERTY TV-remote now available in Korea
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-01-09: Japanese Inventor Features Quick-Draw iPhone System In Mind-Blowing Montage
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2011-03-15: iPad 2 launch delayed in Japan