If you’re a fan of discounts and the environment, you’re going to love Green Box Top. This new service that started last year has been following the footsteps of Groupon’s discount service, except that Green Box Top gives you deals on green products and services. In addition to helping you stay green, a percentage of all its profits are donated to different non-profit organizations. So if you’ve always been looking for an incentive to stay green, maybe you can check out Green Box Top. At the moment it’s only in San Francisco, California; Eugene, Oregon; and Denver, Colarado but you can expect more places to be included soon. Head here to find out more about Green Box Top.
Next Story: Kinect turns you into an "evil genius"
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available
- 2014-01-05: Bird Watchers Up In Arms Over Use Of Smartphone Apps
- 2013-12-05: Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- 2013-02-13: Massive Arctic Ice Loss Reported By Cryosat Mission
- 2012-12-14: Earthquakes Linked To Wastewater Disposal From Fracking
- 2011-04-21: Google Offers officially launched today
- 2011-03-14: Facebook to offer Groupon-style deals to its users
- 2011-01-21: Google to launch discount service called Google offers