And so has Green:Net 2011. Ubergizmo readers register today to save $100 plus receive a complimentary report from GigaOM Pro on the latest trends and technologies in the greentech and cleantech spaces.
Computers vs. Climate Change
At Green:Net 2011, we will focus on digital energy and how information technology can be used to fight climate change. Topics include:
● Next-Gen Smart Grid: It’s All About Apps -The future of the smart grid will be software and applications. Which killer apps will be the next pot of gold?
● Opportunities in Connected Cars – The connected car is a technology platform ripe for development. See the latest innovations in electric and hybrid vehicles.
● Now a Competitive Advantage: Green Data Centers – Google and Yahoo! are innovating around greener, more efficient data centers to save money. Learn how green data centers can add more to your bottom line.
● Energy Storage: The Lynchpin of Energy Breakthroughs – To utilize clean power for the grid, to make longer-range electric vehicles and to develop cell phones that run a lot longer, we need energy storage breakthroughs. What’s on the horizon?
● Digital Energy: Are We Making Money Yet? - Where’s the money in digital energy? What sectors and companies are showing the most promising returns for the intersection of IT and green?
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-10-01: ad:tech New York - November 6-7