Group messaging service for iOS, Beluga, has recently been bought over by Facebook according to the latest reports online. The social network has now taken over the app and the team behind it. Facebook plans to keep the service operational, at least for now but it appears that they will be integrating the group chatting technology to the Facebook messaging system. With the current Facebook chat only allowing one on one conversations, it seemed imminent that the next obvious step would be to implement group chatting functionality to the social network, and it looks like Facebook are finally getting it done. No details about what they plan to do exactly have been revealed at the moment, but according to Facebook, more details will be revealed in the next few weeks. Are you looking forward to having group chats on Facebook?
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation