The folks behind the $55k Tron Lightcycle late last year have come up with a new machine that looks even more difficult to ride. Inspired by the Green Machine from 2007, the Parker Brothers have come up with an updated version of the vehicle. This time they removed the front wheel’s pedals and mounted an 80-cubic inch Harley-Davidson Evo engine to power the cycle instead and for the front wheel, they replaced it with a gigantic 45″ wheel. The “grown up” Green Machine features the same rear steering as the original cycle, though the rear wheels on this one haven’t been approved by the Department of Transportation, so don’t expect to be driving this on the streets – unless you plan on outrunning the cops.
Next Story: Toyota Prius V experiences launch delay in Japan
- 2011-04-14: EVO 4G unofficially gets Gingerbread
- 2011-04-11: Gingerbread coming to ThunderBolt and EVO 4G
- 2011-03-24: Grown up Green Machine looks menacing
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-22: Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live
- 2011-03-18: HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G specs leaked