The folks behind the $55k Tron Lightcycle late last year have come up with a new machine that looks even more difficult to ride. Inspired by the Green Machine from 2007, the Parker Brothers have come up with an updated version of the vehicle. This time they removed the front wheel’s pedals and mounted an 80-cubic inch Harley-Davidson Evo engine to power the cycle instead and for the front wheel, they replaced it with a gigantic 45″ wheel. The “grown up” Green Machine features the same rear steering as the original cycle, though the rear wheels on this one haven’t been approved by the Department of Transportation, so don’t expect to be driving this on the streets – unless you plan on outrunning the cops.RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: evo, transportation-tag,
- Seen at: ohgizmo