Games are more often than not used as a benchmark in performance reviews for various consumer electronics devices such as notebooks and laptops, and the latest HP DM1Z which seeming resides in a niche that is in between a netbook and a notebook has been caught running World of Warcraft on its 11.6-inch body. Touted to be one of the first Fusion system to arrive in the market, it will be powered by a dual-core 1.6GHz E350 Zacate processor as well as an AMD Radeon HD 6310 GPU. Of course, to back that up, we have 3GB RAM and a 320GB hard drive to boot – seems to run pretty smoothly in the video, making it more than a decent portable gaming device whenever you feel like taking a break from work and obtain more experience points in your quest to level up your online character.
Next Story: HTC Incredible S launched in Asia
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07 HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20 HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2011-11-10 World of Warcraft: almost a million subscribers lost last quarter
- 2011-10-24 Pandas to invade World of Warcraft
- 2011-10-21 World of Warcraft annual pass promotion gives you Diablo 3 for free
- 2011-10-17 Blizzard auctions off original World of Warcraft server blades
- 2011-08-04 Mists of Pandaria is next World of Warcraft expansion?