CTIA Wireless is just gearing up for its turn this year after CES and MWC earlier this year, so expect even more wireless news to be released at this event. Among the many whispers that we have heard to date include Sprint’s upcoming handset, the rumored HTC EVO 3D that does seem to be pretty feature-packed right from the get go – as you can tell from its name. There is a 4.3-inch qHD 960 x 540-pixel Autostereoscopic 3D display to get you started, 1GB RAM (that’s more RAM than what my first Pentium had…), 4GB ROM, a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm 8660 Snapdragon CPU, dual rear 5-megapixel cameras with dedicated camera button, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera and a 1730mAh battery. Of course, you will find Android Gingerbread 2.3 as the operating system of choice with the HTC Sense layering it. Entertainment-wise, it will output 1080p video via HDMI and 720p 3D content to boot. Sounds like a dream device, but how much will it cost us?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: ctia, evo 3d, HTC, htc evo 3d, Sprint,