Two of HTC’s upcoming devices for Sprint have had their specs leaked, according to some reports online. Whether or not the specs are the real deal is yet to be confirmed, but from what was revealed so far, the EVO 3D will be the rumored HTC Shooter and will be HTC’s debut entry into the 3D smartphone category. It features a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon MSM8660 processor, a 4.3″ glasses-free 3D display (540 x 960), dual rear 5 megapixel cameras that can record 3D video in 720p and will support YouTube 3D as well as a Blockbuster 3D movie app. It will also be running on Gingerbread (Android 2.3), pack 1GB of RAM, 4GB of ROM and a 1,730mAh battery to keep it powered. The EVO View 4G is, as speculated, a rebranded HTC Flyer. And with the 4G in the tablet’s name, you can expect it to support Sprint’s WiMAX network.
[image credit: BGR]
Next Story: Amazon App Store opening next Tuesday?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-04-14: EVO 4G unofficially gets Gingerbread
- 2011-04-11: Gingerbread coming to ThunderBolt and EVO 4G
- 2011-04-05: HTC Evo View 4G to ship with Honeycomb right out of the box
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-22: Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live