Two of HTC’s upcoming devices for Sprint have had their specs leaked, according to some reports online. Whether or not the specs are the real deal is yet to be confirmed, but from what was revealed so far, the EVO 3D will be the rumored HTC Shooter and will be HTC’s debut entry into the 3D smartphone category. It features a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon MSM8660 processor, a 4.3″ glasses-free 3D display (540 x 960), dual rear 5 megapixel cameras that can record 3D video in 720p and will support YouTube 3D as well as a Blockbuster 3D movie app. It will also be running on Gingerbread (Android 2.3), pack 1GB of RAM, 4GB of ROM and a 1,730mAh battery to keep it powered. The EVO View 4G is, as speculated, a rebranded HTC Flyer. And with the 4G in the tablet’s name, you can expect it to support Sprint’s WiMAX network.
[image credit: BGR]RELATED
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Follow: 3d, Android, android 2.3, evo, evo 3d, evo view 4g, flyer, gingerbread, glasses free, HTC, htc flyer, leak, specs, Sprint, Tablet,