After the countless delays and missed release dates, the HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon is starting to look more like the dream phone that nobody will ever get their hands on. But according to a recently discovered Verizon chart, the answer to the 4G LTE phone’s delay might have arrived. It looks like Verizon has got a plan for their major devices this year, and they seemed to have all their energy focused on the iPad 2. On the chart, the Thunderbolt is only set to arrive after the iPad 2, so that means we won’t be seeing it this week. Since the iPad 2 comes out on Friday, the earliest that we’ll get to see the Thunderbolt would be next week (March 17) and the folks at Droid-Life are banking on it. But since Verizon hasn’t officially announced anything, we’ll have to wait and see. But for their sake let’s hope they release it before they lose even more customers who don’t have the patience to wait for the device.
Next Story: Foursquare updated to version 3.0
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-06-26: Gingerbread coming soon for HTC Thunderbolt
- 2011-04-29: Verizon HTC ThunderBolt update ready to roll out
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?
- 2011-03-16: Skype completely removed from HTC ThunderBolt?