If you have an idea for a fantastic book or a magazine and are looking to dip your toes in the world of digital publishing, you might want to give the iPad a shot. iBuildApp.com has just added an iPad publishing solution to their list of iOS templates in their app building software. iBuildApp, a program used to aid non-coders in publishing their own book or magazine app has been available for some time now, letting people create their own digital reading material for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now with the ability to create content for the iPad, iBuildApp will allow users to reach an even wider audience, as we all know the iPad is a much more popular reading device than its smaller screened brethrens. Getting your own book or magazine out there has never been easier.
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Follow: Apple Inc, digital, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, magazine,