If you have an idea for a fantastic book or a magazine and are looking to dip your toes in the world of digital publishing, you might want to give the iPad a shot. iBuildApp.com has just added an iPad publishing solution to their list of iOS templates in their app building software. iBuildApp, a program used to aid non-coders in publishing their own book or magazine app has been available for some time now, letting people create their own digital reading material for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now with the ability to create content for the iPad, iBuildApp will allow users to reach an even wider audience, as we all know the iPad is a much more popular reading device than its smaller screened brethrens. Getting your own book or magazine out there has never been easier.
Next Story: iPhone 5 to have LTE?
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-10-19: gMusic brings Google Music to iOS devices
- 2011-10-12: Twitter fully integrated into iOS 5