iBUYPOWER intends to spread more gamer love to the masses with three new Battalion 101 Sandy Bridge notebooks being announced. All three of them will feature the Intel Core i7-2630QM processor, and they are known by the model numbers Battalion 101 P151HM1, W150HNQ and W170HN with prices starting from $899 upwards. iBUYPOWER intends to dispel the thought that mobile gaming means making a sacrifice in terms of power, while dropping a whole lot of money at the same time compared to a desktop, since the new Sandy Bridge platform makes it very possible and affordable to release gaming notebooks that can handle just about anything you want to run (within reasonable limits, of course) without breaking the bank. For instance, the 15.6” iBUYPOWER Battalion 101 P151HM1 will feature the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M, 4GB DDR3 RAM, a 500GB hard drive, and a 1920 x 1080 full HD display for $1,119. If you think that your eyes will not settle for anything less than 17″, then the Battalion 101 W170HN will fit the bill more or less, with a 17.3” 16:9 Full HD 1920 x 1080 display and the NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics card, starting from $1,019 upwards.
- 2012-06-18 iBuyPower introduces 17.3" Valkyrie gaming laptops starting at $1,299
- 2012-03-15 iBUYPOWER Erebus GT gaming PC
- 2011-12-02 iBuyPower's Gamer Paladin HS11 is an affordable gaming rig
- 2011-11-17 iBuyPower Chimera 4 Powerful Gaming PC
- 2011-08-03 iBUYPOWER Gamer Power BTS11 targets student gamers who are short on cash