Is there nothing that the folks at iFixit haven’t taken apart yet? Did someone say the iPad 2? You couldn’t be more wrong. The iPad 2 hasn’t even been made available for purchase in retail outlets at this time of writing, and the iFixit gang has already gotten their mittens on Apple’s latest iOS device. Through the tear down they discovered that the tablet carries a slightly larger battery than before, and besides the hard to remove front display panel, the device seems pretty easy to take apart. Well, if you find a problem with your iPad 2 (like a bug under the screen or something along those lines) you can head over to iFixit to find out how to take your tablet apart.
Next Story: More Windows Phone 7-Nokia deal details revealed
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-04-25: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve lets your iPad defy deadly drops (new video)
- 2011-04-15: Hinge: the eco-friendly iPad stand