This won’t come as a surprise to most of you out there, but just in case you were wondering – yes, the iPad 2′s release will be delayed in Japan. Due to the natural disasters last week, the folks in the land of the rising sun won’t be getting their iPad 2 tablets anytime soon. The iPad 2 was scheduled to be in stores on March 25, but due to the earthquake and tsunamis last week, people in Japan will have to wait. It wasn’t mentioned when sales will resume, but expect the iOS tablet to be in stores when the situation gets settled and everyday life resumes. In the meantime, there’s always the grey market to look out for, but be prepared to pay exorbitant prices for the tablet.
Next Story: Microsoft: Zune's not dead
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-04-25: G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve lets your iPad defy deadly drops (new video)
- 2011-04-15: Hinge: the eco-friendly iPad stand