What could prove to be real photos of the physical design of the iPad 2 have been published on a Chinese website. Given that Shenzen is where all the stuff is made, including accessories, we would not be surprised if this was indeed the final design. First of all, the name in the back is iPad, and not iPad 2 as a previous iPad 2 leak was showing. This is a bit more logical as Apple doesn’t use iPhone 4, but iPhone for instance.
But both leaks show pretty much the same thing: a thinner iPad, with a prominent speaker in the back and a single camera in the front, for FaceTime. There’s also the enormous white plastic piece in the back that is there to let the 3G microwave signal go through. At a few hours of the official launch, this might be the final leak. Expect something very close to this, if this is not it. Via dgtle
Next Story: Battlefield 3 footage released online
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?
- 2011-01-17: iPad 2 display component listed online, along with vibrating motor
- 2010-12-29: iPad 2 case mold drawings show an opening for another port?