iPhone cases are dime a dozen, but once in a while, something comes along that stands out from the crowd. Here we have this iPhone case that has a pocket watch at the back, letting you tell the time at but a glance, regardless of where your iPhone is facing. Unconventional, yes, but definitely not tacky when we’re talking about fashion. The case ifself is made out of full grain alligator leather, and the watch comes with 6 days of power reserve. Now if only this pocket watch has the ability to turn on an alarm to wake you up, you need not worry about glitches in the software that make you late for work. It doesn’t look cheap at all, that’s for sure.
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2011-06-03 The i'mWatch runs on Android