iPhone cases are dime a dozen, but once in a while, something comes along that stands out from the crowd. Here we have this iPhone case that has a pocket watch at the back, letting you tell the time at but a glance, regardless of where your iPhone is facing. Unconventional, yes, but definitely not tacky when we’re talking about fashion. The case ifself is made out of full grain alligator leather, and the watch comes with 6 days of power reserve. Now if only this pocket watch has the ability to turn on an alarm to wake you up, you need not worry about glitches in the software that make you late for work. It doesn’t look cheap at all, that’s for sure.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-06-03: The i'mWatch runs on Android