Hugh Hefner’s virility has been debated from time to time, what with ex-girlfriends sharing less than flattering comments about him, but one thing you cannot take away from the man is that he helped usher in a new era of adult entertainment, with his famous bunny logo. Your iPhone too, can now be part of your harem thanks to the Rabito – a unique shaped iPhone case that comes in a bunny-like “suit”, where you can choose from pink, white, grey and red colors. Currently available in Korea for around $30, it might just make you want to use your iPhone more often than not, and we don’t suppose the screen will still be the area touched most, right? Doesn’t seem as though it is worth putting in your pants pocket though – that’d look downright awkward.
Next Story: HTC Inspire 4G to receive HSUPA software upgrade
- 2014-03-05 Al13 v2 iPhone Bumper Claims To Deliver Zero Signal Loss
- 2014-01-08 Sensus Case Introduces Pressure-Sensitive Touchpads For The iPhone
- 2013-08-08 This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-06-07 Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2013-05-16 Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are