Want to use Google Docs on your Jolicloud Desktop? That’s a snap after Dropbox integration, where Google Docs can now be accessed and not only that, edited as well straight from the Jolicloud File Browser. For those who do not see it, all you need to do is refresh the Jolicloud Desktop and it ought to be there already. To help out our readers who might find it rather difficult to set up Google Docs, all you need to do is head on to File Browser, click “Google Docs” in the left sidebar, followed by clicking “Link to my Google Docs” and log into Google and grant Jolicloud access to Google Docs on the next screen. This is a persistent connection, so make sure you have password protection before logging in to your account lest someone else conveniently drops by and sees all your resumes to other potential employers.
- 2014-03-20: Google Sheets Offline Editing Rolling Out To All Users
- 2014-03-11: Google Introduces Add-Ons For Docs And Sheets
- 2013-12-11: Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- 2013-06-19: Microsoft Office Web Apps Gets Real Time Editing Support In Coming Months
- 2012-09-26: Google Docs breaking compatibility with .doc, .xls, .ppt formats