Element Case, the designers of the Joule stand for the iPad have announced the launch of their new line of iPad stands called the Chroma Joule. This time around it’s been designed to hold both the iPad and the iPad. The stands are made from aircraft grade aluminum and are lined with a plush color matched Ultrasuede liner to keep your tablet safe and snug and to prevent it from getting scratched by the stand. The stand comes with a tilt foot that can be easily adjusted to give you three different viewing angles for comfortable viewing of your iPad. And why is it called a luxury stand? Well, it costs much more than your $39 iPad 2 smart cover at $149.99 each. I guess the aluminum and Ultrasuede really bump the price up to a premium. Head over to Element Case if you are interested in purchasing one of these stands.
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, cover, iOS, iPad, ipad 2, stand,