Element Case, the designers of the Joule stand for the iPad have announced the launch of their new line of iPad stands called the Chroma Joule. This time around it’s been designed to hold both the iPad and the iPad. The stands are made from aircraft grade aluminum and are lined with a plush color matched Ultrasuede liner to keep your tablet safe and snug and to prevent it from getting scratched by the stand. The stand comes with a tilt foot that can be easily adjusted to give you three different viewing angles for comfortable viewing of your iPad. And why is it called a luxury stand? Well, it costs much more than your $39 iPad 2 smart cover at $149.99 each. I guess the aluminum and Ultrasuede really bump the price up to a premium. Head over to Element Case if you are interested in purchasing one of these stands.
Next Story: MIX Wireless Mini HTPC Keyboard Mouse
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think