Just when you thought that gaming couldn’t get any more revolutionary than motion control detection, here is something else that might throw you off center – we’re talking about the Kiss Controller, where its interface comprises of two components – one which is a customized headset that works as sensor receiver and a magnet that provides sensor input. You will need to affix a magnet to your tongue (good luck if you have a piercing there!) using Fixodent, where magnetic field sensors are then attached to the end of the headset and positioned in front of the mouth. As you use your tongue to move around, it will be able to create different magnetic fields which are used to control games – in this case, the speed and trajectory of a bowling ball.
Next Story: Apple iPad 2 cloned already?
- 2013-12-10: ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- 2013-08-21: PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controllers Get Magma Red And Wave Blue Colors
- 2013-08-12: Xbox One Controller Plays Nice With PC In 2014
- 2013-07-01: Xbox 360 Controller Goes Gold, Literally
- 2013-07-01: Xbox One Controller Taken Apart Already?